Roku streaming device permits you to watch TV shows, Movies, videos and much more through an internet connection. Simply active your streaming device by creating a Roku com link account and activating it with the help of mandatory Roku activation code.
Hereabouts we provide some easy steps to get Roku activation code to your Roku device:
- First, attach your home TV to the Roku device using cable.
- Next, plug in one end of the cable to the Roku set up a box and the other end of the cable to your TV.
- Then pick HDMI option using the input button on the remote control.
- Now pick your desired language and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Moreover, to connect to your network, select either wired as well as the wireless option:
For the wireless:
- Firstly, connect to your wireless network by entering the password.
- After that, sign in to your roku.com/link account.
- Furthermore, the Roku activation code will be automatically displayed on the screen.
- Once you submit your Roku activation code, then your Roku device will be activated.
- Also, the screen will update itself automatically.
- If you do not already register on Roku account, sign up and fill the required information to create an account.
How to get a new code from Roku?
If you enter the Roku code is not accepted, then move for the help on the home screen and get the new activation code.
Important: Use this code as soon as possible as it expires soon.
If you cannot get the code from your Roku, then make sure your devices are well connected. You can also use another way to obtain the code. Power off your Roku device and turn it on after some time. When your device is switched on, go for the steps given above.
Are you still facing the trouble with your www Roku com link activation code? Well, here we furnish some steps to sort out this kind of issue:
- First and foremost, you need to open your Roku account.
- Next, move to my link device option to check that the serial number of your Roku player is present there or not.
- Further, if there is no any serial number, then move to the help option and get a new code to enter on the Roku’s official site.
- Also, you need to wait till the serial number turned into a link.
- If still your device is not modernized, then restart your Roku player and repeat the above steps again.
To update the Roku device, may take some time. So, wait till the new code displayed on your screen.
After performing above steps, if still, you encounter same issues, then go for www.roku.com/link support to get relevant solution regarding your issues. We are always available to give you instant results.