Let’s start with Roku Ultra, this streaming device comes with 720p HD, 1080p Full HD, 4K Ultra HD support. Ideally, you can get an advanced remote with “point anywhere” feature. Also, the users will access their favorite streaming channels by using quick access buttons. Only Roku Ultra come with the private listening remote feature. For instance, if you are watching a movie at night, you do not have permission to make even little noise, in this situation plug in headphones to Roku Ultra remote. Furthermore, Roku ultra provides thousands of streaming services like HBO GO, Netflix, activate starz.com, CNN Lie, Hulu with Live TV, DirecTV, NatGeo TV, FX Now and many others. For the most part, you can get these features by activate Roku Ultra. Simply the users need to follow step by step guide activation process:
Steps to Activate Roku Ultra:
1. Connect Roku Ultra and smart TV with each other
In the beginning, you need to connect Roku player to your smart TV. Simply plug in the necessary cable (HDMI) to the smart TV as well as Roku ultra HDMI port. Now both devices require connecting to power source. Then, you should turn on the power switch.
2. Select a specific language
In the meantime, Roku first screen comes with an option, you have to select a particular language. Once you selected the language, you need to click on “OK” button.
3. Provide internet (wired/wireless)
Firstly, if you are going to use a wired network, then you just have to plug the Ethernet cable to Roku Ethernet port.
Apart from it, if you are going to provide a wireless network to your device then follow the given steps:
- Initially, click on the “available networks” option and find your network’s name.
- If you have got your network name, simply click on that name.
- Now enter the password of your Wi-Fi network.
- Similarly, click on the “connect” button. It will connect automatically to your router.
4. Let it download the latest software
Besides, Roku ultra should take some time to download the latest software.
5. Choose the Display type
After that, you need to choose the best display type to watch contents. Also, you have the choice to enable “Auto detect display type” option. Otherwise, you can go to settings and change it manually.
- First and foremost, go to Roku home screen
- Then, move to the main menu and open Settings
- In the settings, you need to choose “Display type” section.
- Next, a screen comes with various resolution options, just select one from several and apply to your device.
6. Go to Roku official site
In the last, you need to add Roku streaming services. For that, you must have a Roku account. Without a Roku account, you cannot able even Roku channel store. So, go to the roku com link account site and create your Roku account. The users need to know your account does not ask you for charges. It means you can link your Roku account to Roku Ultra for free.
Congratulations, you correctly completed the Roku activation steps. Now, you can enjoy your every day with unlimited entertainment. To know more information about Roku, you should visit www.roku.com/link support site. The Roku experts are always there for you.